Please Support our Orphans and Vulnerable Children's Christmas Party
We are having our Christmas Party on the 24th November for 300 orphans and vulnerable children.
This is the ultimate highlight for our kids. For many this will be the first time they experience a Christmas Party with chips, sweets, cakes and cold drinks and a "present" (we are skipping nutritious food for this event 🙂
However this can only happen if we can raise the necessary funding or get donations of presents, party food and cold drinks. (we will collect in Hermanus and Stanford)
- We challenge every person living in our wonderful paradise to make a small donation of R20.00 or more through our easy, safe donation page here
- We challenge every family in the Overstrand that have children at school to donate one weeks pocket money that you give your kids ! Donate through our easy, safe and secure page here.
- We challenge every business to make a donation of R50.00 (or more) or a present or party food or cold drinks. Donate money here
- We challenge all the international and local "swallows" who enjoy spending holidays here in the Overstrand to make a donation --- International Swallows here - Local Swallows here
- I, as an ex IBMer challenge all ex IBMers to make a donation of r100.00 or more by donating here
- I challenge all children who are at Curro, Hermanus Primary School, Hermanus High School and Generation School, to donate R10.00 or more through our easy Donation page here.
Check out our Activities and Achievements